Just a recap of the week that was. These are my thoughts, I sleep through the night. (© @DrJayJack)
I love how people are killing President Obama because Chicago was eliminated in the first round of voting for the 2016 Summer Olympics. Quite frankly, he was damned if he did and damned if he didn’t. And if he didn’t go, and Chicago got creamed the way they did, large groups of people (read: conservatives) would be skewering him on some random TV network (cough cough, Fox News, cough) with, “Oh, if he had went, we would have had a better chance!”
- Mark Clayton’s a bitch. And that’s from the heart. (Fast forward to 5:35 to see what I mean.)
- Speaking of bitches named Mark, I’d like to thank Dirty Sanchez for single-handedly trying to push me to 0-4 in fantasy league. I should be good though…I have three players going Monday night (Aaron Rodgers, Greg Jennings & Ryan Grant) in a game that’s getting a little bit of pub.
- I think we can all agree that the Rams, Chiefs, Buccaneers, Browns, Raiders & Lions are the seven worst teams in football. This season, the Washington Redskins have all of those teams (except the Browns) on the schedule. The combined margin of victory against those teams so far? Five points (Rams 9-7, Bucs 16-13). And don’t forget the outright loss to the Lions.
- BTW, the Tennessee Titans would KILL for that schedule.
- I like JaMarcus Russell…but if he keeps this up, he may become the worst quarterback in the NFL since the merger.
Degenerate Gambling Update!!! (College Edition)
Yours truly went 6-4 this week, keyed by taking Miami (OH) +29 at home vs. Cincinnati, and my Lock of the Week came through (Washington +12.5 at Notre Dame).
Mr. Jones went 5-4 this week, and he can thank Toledo for saving his rass with some last-minute heroics.
Meanwhile, Mike Lowery wasn’t as fortunate, going 4-6, and he can thank Colorado State (-3.5) for losing outright to Idaho.
(Last week’s picks are here, for your reference)
In entertainment news…I’ll keep it short and to the point.
To the right is a picture taken shortly after a wedding involving the man pictured. If you were him, which one of those three girls (assuming they were all available) would you propose to?
Now let’s try this: rank the three girls in order of preference. Look at your No. 3 choice. If Choice Nos. 1 and 2 weren’t available, and you could have damn near any girl on the planet…would you choose Girl No. 3?
Thanks for reading,